Fees & Insurance
We do not take insurance, although we work with insurance companies out-of-network. Out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You can check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been satisfied?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Some providers are not able to give out-of-network receipts because they are unlicensed. Please confirm with your clinician if you need an out-of-network receipt.
We accept all major credit cards, including FSA and HSA cards. They are billed the morning of your session, including your intake session.
Fees for Couples and Individuals
Please notify us within two business days if you cannot attend your appointment. Late cancellations incur a late cancellation fee.