Payment & Insurance
We do not take insurance, although we work with insurance companies out-of-network. Out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You can check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been satisfied?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Some providers are not able to give out-of-network receipts because they are unlicensed. Please confirm with your clinician if you need an out-of-network receipt.
We accept all major credit cards, including FSA and HSA cards. They are billed the morning of your session, including your intake session.
Fees for Couples
Intake session: $200
Subsequent sessions: $175
Fees for Individuals
Intake session: $180
Subsequent sessions: $150
Please notify us within two business days if you cannot attend your appointment. Late cancellations incur a late cancellation fee.