Careers at Philadelphia Couples Therapy
If you are a therapist who thrives in a familial work environment and wants to cultivate their craft, we want to hear from you!
Philadelphia Couples Therapy is a new and burgeoning group practice geared toward a twofold mission: creating a professional environment for therapists that is supportive, collaborative, and ultimately a place to call ‘work home,’ and providing the best support possible for couples in all phases and stages of romantic development.
We are in the process of building out a several-office suite to provide an open and inviting clinical environment for our clinicians to spend the day. Our culture is one of open doors and friendly clinical consultation, allowing for maximum professional and personal growth– after all, as a therapist personal and professional growth go hand in hand! We will provide each clinician with a steady stream of referrals, competitive compensation, intake scheduling, billing, individual consultation and supervision with our Clinical Director, monthly group case consultation, supportive team environment, and a beautiful, well-lit office space. Right now we are looking for the first clinicians to help start and mold this endeavor.
The practice is built to address the greater Philadelphia area’s need for couple support of every ilk, such as:
- LGBTQ couples with any and all concerns
- Clients who are seeking intimacy but can’t seem to find a partner
- Dating couples
- Premarital couples
- Clients with sexual intimacy difficulties
- Couples suffering from infidelity
- Those who need infertility and miscarriage support
- Couples who need separation and divorce mediation
- People looking for co-parenting support through and after divorce
Clinicians will see both individuals and couples, and for those who are interested, run groups. This cutting edge couples treatment team is sustained through extensive consultation, supervision, and training of clinicians in addition to just plain old enjoyment of the workplace.
- Passionate about doing therapy and persistently deepening clinical and theoretical knowledge
- Personally growth and insight-oriented, open to beginning personal treatment if not already in therapy
- Either licensed or pre-licensed clinical psychologist
- Deeply interested in working collaboratively in a treatment team model
- Affinity for couples work
- Spanish-speaking or otherwise bilingual is a plus
- Able to work a few evenings and Saturdays or Sundays to see clients as needed
- Prepared to wholly and thoughtfully dive into a full-time position (20 hours per week or more)
PCT is building a dream team to represent our community as accurately as possible. Therefore, POC, LGBTQ, and folks of every lifestyle and background are encouraged to apply (age, religious or spiritual orientation, race, geographic origin, etc.)